Len welcomes comments from his readers. To email him click here - LenSchritter@aol.com
<< Return to Blog Index
Why Remain a Cub Fan . . . Again? - 10/09
Predictions for 2010
Oct 31, 2009
- Milton Bradley will get traded
- Alfonso Soriano loses his hop and Lou Pinella loses his gut.
- Ron Santo takes singing lessons but it doesn't help.
- Milton Bradley retires from baseball and is never heard from again.
- Albert Pujols gets the swine flu and hits only .210 for the season.
- Milton Bradley goes up on the next space shuttle and spends three years in the International Space Station.
- If nothing else, the new $2 million hitting coach will give Bob Brenley something to talk about whenever the camera pans the dugout during a WGN game.
- To the shock of all Cub fans, the Mariners will sweep the Cubs in a June three game series in Seattle. But the beer will still taste good.
- Milton Bradley gets lost on a mountain climbing expedition in the Himalayas.
- Come March, I will be at Hohokam Park enjoying the sunshine, the green grass, and a cold beer while watching the loveable losers from the North Side embark on their 102nd season of World Series futility.