Journey from the Ashes
by Paul M. Howey
Interview Questions for Cantor Fettman
1. What was your purpose in writing this book?
2. Did you find it difficult to recall such obviously painful memories?
3. How many members of your family did you lose in the Holocaust?
4. Can you describe what it was like to work in the crematorium?
5. Most people who worked in the crematoria, were sentenced to die in them. How did you escape this fate?
6. You mention in your book that you were a �patient� in Dr. Josef Mengele�s hospital. Can you tell us what happened to you there and what you saw?
7. What type of work did you do in the forced labor camps?
8. How have you been able to deal with the hatred you must have felt toward the Nazis? Have you been able to forgive them?
9. Do you think that the world will ever see another Holocaust?
10. There have been many books and movies about the Holocaust, do we really need yet another one? Or might it be better if we just admit it was a horrible phase in world history, and move on?
11. What makes your book different?
12. Is this book just for adults only, or do you think children should read it, as well?
13. Are you fearful of recrimination from any of the hate groups such as the Ku Klux Klan the Aryan Nation, and others you describe in your book?
14. Do you feel that students are being taught the facts about the Holocaust in our country�s classrooms today?
15. If someone wants to get a copy of SHOAH: Journey from the Ashes, how would they go about it?
Web site: http://www.ShoahBook.com
Retail: $ 14.95
Publisher: Six Points Press, a Division of Five Star Publications, Inc.
Order directly from 5 Star Publications 24 hours a day.
Please note: Books pre-ordered through Five Star Publications will ship 5-7 days after publication. Additional shipping charges may apply to countries outside the US.
Other Online Bookstores:
Paperback Edition from Amazon
Order via e-mail: info@FiveStarPublications.com
Contact us to order bulk quantities of this item.
To order SHOAH: Journey from the Ashes, please contact:
Six Points Press, a division of Five Star Publications, Inc.
P.O. Box 6698, Chandler, AZ USA 85246-6698, (480) 940-8182 or email: Linda F. Radke at: Linda@FiveStarPublications.com
About Cantor Fettman