Inside the Minds of Car Dealers
by Ray Lopez
- What is Inside the Minds of Car Dealers about in a nutshell, and why is it different from other books on the same topic?
- Even as a child, you wanted to be a car sales person, and you did it for 30 years. But after 18 years in the business a life-altering incident occurred that changed everything for you, what was it?
- You've described yourself as a "blood-sucking blue suede shoe salesman." What do you mean by that, and does that mean you regret your career choice?
- When most authors are glad to brag about their first published book, you were considering using a pen name or putting "anonymous" on the cover. Why?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes car buyers make when shopping for a new or used car, and why?
- Give some examples from your book of the psychological head games car dealers use on potential customers and how they should be dealt with. For example, your book describes a lot of games sales managers play that revolve around the test drive.
- What is the biggest, most common rip-off car dealers are responsible for that can be avoided?
- You admit that there are some honest, reputable automotive dealers out there. How can customers recognize them? What do the "good guys" do differently?
- You, no doubt, have some interesting stories to tell about being an auto dealer, like the fellow who had a heart attack during a test drive, give up a few of them.
- How has being the published author of Inside the Minds of Car Dealers changed your life? And what's next on your agenda?
Web site: http://www.RayTheSalesGuy.com
Retail: $ 15.95 U.S. (19.95 Canada)
Publisher: Five Star Publications, Inc.
Date Published: Summer 2009
Order directly from 5 Star Publications 24 hours a day.
Please note: Books pre-ordered through Five Star Publications will ship 5-7 days after publication. Additional shipping charges may apply to countries outside the US.
Other Online Bookstores:
Paperback Edition from Amazon
Contact us to order bulk quantities of this item.